Expert Driveway Pressure Cleaning and Sealing in Brisbane
Professional pressure washing for driveway – concrete, pavers, gravel, asphalt, brick, and more. We can clean driveways and apply a sealant to extend the life of your driveway.
Get a Free Quote Today!
Driveway pressure washing for residential and commercial areas
Though concrete driveways can sustain plenty of cracks before the need for maintenance of relaying the driveway, they do collect dirt and grime over a period of time. So a power wash can work wonders in cleaning up your driveway and giving it a new, more inviting look.
Driveway surface is like your skin, if unprotected and the right sealant is not applied, its ‘pores’ absorb moisture. So during winter, for example, holes and cracks in your driveway may be filled up with snow and freeze which may cause the concrete to expand and eventually crack. Though cement is super durable, this is essentially the beginning of a long, drawn-out end, which will eventually result in the need for recementing, costing time and money, and being an all-round inconvenience. This is why driveway sealing is really important.
Brisbane Power Washing Driveway Sealing
Here at Brisbane Powerwash, we also specialize in sealing driveways to ensure they are protected from all of nature’s elements. We use a premium sealing mixture to go deep into the concrete’s pores where it remains and stops moisture from getting inside, keeping the concrete material intact.
This simple process can extend the life of your concrete driveway by many years and prevents it from developing cracks and chips. We follow up our mixture with a deep penetrating sealer which acts as a secondary protective layer.
Why you should pressure wash your driveway
Pressure washing your driveway can have a number of benefits that you may not be aware of, such as:
- Stain removal. Driveways sustain a considerable amount of damage in the form of corrosive or long-lasting liquid spillage (for example oils from your car, winter salt, etc). Once spilled, it can be very difficult to remove, leaving stains throughout your driveway. A deep thorough pressure wash can eliminate almost all tough stains and have your driveway looking as if it were freshly laid.
- If left uncleaned for long periods, the dirt and grime collected can lead to the growth of mould and mildew. It doesn’t just leave your driveway looking dirty, it also encourages unwanted growth, leading to weeds creating and growing through cracks in the concrete, damaging the driveway further. The force of the power washing helps to eliminate all the growths.
- Simple steps such as a power wash from time to time may increase the lifespan of your driveway significantly, which in turn saves you the costly job of relaying and paving the concrete.
- In order to apply a highly advisable sealant to your driveway, the best preparation you can do for it is to clean the entire drive with a powerful and thorough power wash.
- As your driveway is one of the first things guests, visitors, and clients notice, a pristine-looking driveway instantly sets a good impression. When you want to sell your property, these small investments you made in it will all pay off as the overall value of your property will increase.
Other Cleaning Services We Provide:
Fully Trained and Insured
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should driveways be pressure cleaned?
It depends on how used and dirty your driveway gets, however, as a general rule, once a year is a good one to follow. Within a year, dirt and grime build up and spillages occur, and there may be mould and mildew already present on the driveway surface. That’s why it is highly recommended to pressure wash driveways annually.
Can I wash the driveway myself?
Doing a quick DIY clean in between professional cleanings can always help in the maintenance of your driveway and its preservation. However, we recommend only doing ‘maintenance’ washing rather than pressure washing. Concrete and other surfaces such as pavers may disintegrate if excessive pressure is applied. In fact, in this case, you may notice a sandy powder coming off your driveway. That’s why it’s a job better left for trained professionals.
However, be sure to read the labels of the products you’re using to ensure it’s compatible and suitable for concrete, cement or whichever material your driveway is made of. Otherwise, the wrong solvent can cause irreparable damage.
Brisbane Powerwash driveway cleaning and sealing process
Here’s what to expect when you contact Brisbane Powerwash to clean your house:
- Site inspection: this can be in-person, via photographs or Google Earth
- We email you a quote and any relevant information
- Schedule a suitable day/time
- On the day, we start by clearing the area of larger debris such as leaves and branches
- We wash your driveway with the most appropriate method or combination of methods
- Once the driveway is fully cleaned and dried, we apply the sealing solution.
Brisbane Powerwash is committed to excellent customer service. When you hire us for roof cleaning, we want to achieve 100% client satisfaction.
Areas covered by Brisbane Powerwash other than Milton 4064:
- Brisbane Northside
- Brisbane Southside
- Brisbane Western suburbs
- Ipswich area
- Moreton Bay region
- Redlands and Bay suburbs